Wheater's Functional Histology, Sixth Edition
This Elsevier app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Take a simple approach to understanding the fundamentals with Wheater's Functional Histology. Offering concise text accompanied by hundreds of captions and images of histology slides, this best-selling textbook will equip you with all the must-know histology information you need to complete your courses and ace your exams.
All (print) purchasers receive the complete, downloadable eBook (via Student Consult) - which now includes an all new bank of multiple choice questions to test your understanding and aid exam preparation.
New to this Edition
- Gain a rich understanding of histology through simple, concise text and captions that are thoroughly updated with the most recent research and new discoveries.
- All (print) purchasers receive the complete, downloadable eBook (via Student Consult) - which now includes an all new bank of multiple choice questions to test your understanding and aid exam preparation.
- Recognize the microscopic structure of normal human tissues and how it relates to function with the help of over 900 high-quality histology images and illustrations.
- Master how to apply histology in a clinical context through coverage of common clinical conditions in each chapter.
- Access the entire contents online at Student Consult, including all of the images, a virtual histolab, and USMLE-style self-assessment questions and rationales.
Authors: Barbara Young & Geraldine O'Dowd & Phillip Woodford