The 10-Minute Clinical Assessment, 2nd Edition
This Wiley app-book, The 10-Minute Clinical Assessment, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Clinical assessment is at the heart of medicine. Health professionals working in busy clinical settings, such as general practitioners, nurse practitioners and hospital doctors on-call, often need to assess patients under considerable time constraints. This comprehensive and impressive book teaches the reader how to gather clinical information effectively, accurately and safely, even when time is at a premium.
- Provides a systematic method of collecting and assessing relevant clinical information by suggesting 'step-by-step' examination 'routines', including important patient-centred questions
- Focuses on common symptoms and presentations
- Treatment reflects the latest in evidence-based practice (including latest NICE Guidelines)
- Specifically covers the clinical skills assessment (CSA) part of the
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) examination
- Written by an experienced medical educator and practicing GP, in consultation with a multidisciplinary team of medical students, GPs, PG trainees, hospital doctors and nurses
Author: Knut Schroeder