Schiff's Diseases of the Liver, 12th Edition
This Wiley app-book, Schiff's Diseases of the Liver, 12th Edition,improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
The most important and reliable resource for treating diseases of the liver
For more than 55 years, 'Schiff' has been acclaimed as the world’s most outstanding book on the human liver. This new 12th edition brings the subject completely up to date.
The text is evidence-based to offer a comprehensive and essential resource for hepatologists and gastroenterologists treating patients with liver disease. It highlights clinical practice, and covers anatomy, pathology, testing, imaging, and the effects of liver disease on other organs. Written in clear and accessible terms, its key features include:
- Treatment guidelines and management algorithms for every disease
- Full-colour attractive design throughout the text
- Informative overviews for each section
- Concise key-concepts box in every chapter
- A full liver-transplant section
- Information on acute and chronic liver failure and infections in cirrhosis
Thoroughly revised with the latest clinical information and containing more than 100 MCQs, this 12th edition of Schiff's Diseases of the Liver is designed to be a first-stop reference for dealing with today's demanding clinical situations.
Editors: Eugene R Schiff, Willis C Maddrey, and K Rajender Reddy