Radiology at a Glance, 2nd Edition
This Wiley app-book, Radiology at a Glance, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Addressing the basic concepts of radiological physics and radiation protection, together with a structured approach to image interpretation, Radiology at a Glance is the perfect guide for medical students, junior doctors and radiologists.
Covering the radiology of plain films, fluoroscopy, CT, MRI, intervention, nuclear medicine, and mammography, this edition has been fully updated to reflect advances in the field and now contains new spreads on cardiac, breast and bowel imaging, as well as further information on interventional radiology.
Radiology at a Glance:
- Assumes no prior knowledge of radiology
- Addresses both theory and clinical practice through theoretical and case-based chapters
- Provides structured help in assessing which radiological procedures are most appropriate for specific clinical problems
- Includes increased image clarity
Supported by 'classic cases' chapters in each section, and presented in a clear and concise format, Radiology at a Glance is easily accessible, and will prove indispensable both on the ward and as a quick-revision guide.
Authors: Rajat Chowdhury, Iain D C Wilson, Christopher J Rofe, and Graham Lloyd-Jones