Practical Public Health Nutrition
This Wiley app-book, Practical Public Health Nutrition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Providing the reader with a practice-focussed approach to public health nutrition intervention management, Practical Public Health Nutrition is a crucial resource for dieticians, community and public health nutritionists and related health professionals in need of a practical guide to practicing public health nutrition.
Internationally recognised experts Hughes and Margetts describe in detail the rationale, processes and tools that can be used to assess population needs, analyse problems and develop effective interventions at a community level.
Exercises in each section of the book contribute to a collective PHN intervention plan, providing the reader with the opportunity to demonstrate an outcome of intervention management.
Unique in its approach to teaching the practical applications of this increasingly crucial discipline, Practical Public Health Nutrition is a vital purchase for anyone working in the public health arena.
- Clearly outlines the practice of PHN intervention management
- Covers rationale, processes and tools needed to develop effective interventions at community level
- Written by two internationally respected authorities on the discipline of Public Health Nutrition
- Essential text for dieticians, community and public health nutritionists and related health professionals
Professor Roger Hughes is based at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Australia, and Professor Barrie Margetts at the University of Southampton, Great Britain.
Authors: Roger Hughes and Barrie M Margetts