Pocket Tutor: Musculoskeletal Imaging
This J P Medical app-book, Pocket Tutor Heart Disease, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Titles in the Pocket Tutor series give practical guidance on subjects that medical students and foundation doctors need help with 'on the go', at a highly affordable price that puts them within reach of those rotating through modular courses or working on attachment.
Highly structured, bite-size content helps novices combat the 'fear factor' associated with day-to-day clinical training, and provides 'just enough' for a new rotation.
- Highly affordable price and convenient pocket size format – fits in back pocket!
- Logical, sequential content: the first principles of MSK imaging, then a guide to understanding a normal image and the building blocks of an abnormal image, before describing specific clinical disorders
- Clinical disorders are illustrated by high-quality radiographs, ultrasounds, CTs and MRIs, with brief accompanying text that clearly identifies the defining features of the image
- Focuses on the conditions that medical students, junior doctors and trainees are most likely to see and be tested upon
Readership: Undergraduate medical students, radiographers, junior doctors, early trainee radiologists and trainee orthopaedic surgeons
Authors: Teik Chooi Oh, Matthew Budak, and Rakesh Mehan