Pocket Tutor Heart Disease
This J P Medical app-book, Pocket Tutor Heart Disease, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Titles in the Pocket Tutor series give practical guidance on subjects that medical students and foundation doctors need help with 'on the go', at a highly affordable price that puts them within reach of those rotating through modular courses or working on attachment.
- Common investigations (ECG, imaging)
- Clinical skills (patient examination)
- Clinical specialties that students perceive as too small to merit a textbook (psychiatry, renal medicine)
- Breaks down a subject that students find complex and daunting, using clear images and concise but informative text
- Logical, sequential content: relevant basic science; then chapters devoted to common disorders that introduce the clinical essentials of cardiac practice
- Descriptions of common disorders are enhanced by clinical Scenarios ('Patient presents with...'), which help students and trainees to recognise and manage common presenting problems
Authors: Paul Morris, David Warriner, Allison Morton, Paul Mayhew