Physical Diagnosis Secrets, 2nd Edition
This Elsevier app-book, Physical Diagnosis Secrets, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
This popular reference presents essential knowledge on physical diagnosis and health assessment in a practical and engaging question-and-answer format. A wealth of high-quality illustrations guides you through the first and most important of challenges involved in diagnosing any patient: performing the history and physical exam. Assessment techniques are highlighted and weighted based on their clinical importance.
This detailed, highly focused and practical guide will equip you with the skills you need to confidently evaluate your patients!
- The proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series® makes it easy to master all the most important 'need-to-know' information on physical diagnosis
- Chapters are arranged by body system for practical, easy retrieval of key information
- Author pearls, tips, memory aids, and 'secrets' provide concise answers to the common questions encountered in everyday practice.
New to the 2nd Edition:
- The 'Top 100' Secrets of History Taking and Physical Examination are conveniently listed in one place for quick review
- A new chapter on interpreting presenting symptoms and physical findings to facilitate diagnosis
- Key Points boxes in each chapter place essential information at your fingertips
- 100 new line drawings clarify key concepts.
Author: Salvatore Mangione