This McGraw-Hill app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Pharmacotherapy Handbook includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title:
The essential pharmacotherapy data you need for clinical practice and board preparation - in one carry-anywhere guide
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Pharmacotherapy Handbook provides the critical information you need to make drug therapy decisions for more than 140 diseases and disorders commonly encountered in a clinical setting. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, this handy guide utilizes text, tables, figures, and treatment algorithms to make important drug data readily accessible and easily understood.
- Consistent chapter organization includes:
- Disease state definition
- Concise review of relevant pathophysiology
- Clinical presentation
- Goals of treatment
- Six appendices, including "Allergic and Pseudoallergic Drug Reactions" and "Geriatrics"
- The ideal companion to Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach,
- Ninth Edition by Joseph DiPiro, et al
Authors: DiPiro, Joseph; Schwinghammer, Terry; Wells, Barbara; DiPiro, Cecily