Perioperative Practice at a Glance
This Wiley app-book, Perioperative Practice at a Glance, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
From the publishers of the market-leading Indextra"…at a GlanceIndextra" series comes this new title on all aspects of caring for patients in the perioperative environment. The text is dived into eight parts, beginning with an introduction to perioperative practice and taking the reader through pre-operative care, anaesthesia and surgery to post-operation and recovery. Its unique Indextra"…at a GlanceIndextra" format makes it an easy-to-read, quick-reference resource that quickly conveys need-to-know information in both images and text, allowing vital knowledge to be revised promptly and efficiently.
- Brings together all aspects of perioperative practice in one easy-to-read book
- Moves through the patient journey, providing support to perioperative practitioners in all aspects of their role
- Covers key information on perioperative emergencies
- Includes material on advanced skills to support Advanced Practitioners
- Each topic is covered in two pages, allowing for easy revision and reference
The author, Paul Wicker, is Head of Perioperative Studies at the Faculty of Health, Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, UK. He is also Consultant Editor of the Journal of Operating Department Practice (published by Mark Allen Publishers) and author of another Wiley title, Caring for the Perioperative Patient.
Perioperative Practice at a Glance is a must-have resource for operating department practitioners and students, theatre nurses and nursing students, and trainee surgeons and anaesthetists.
Author: Paul Wicker