Oxford Handbook of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford Handbooks in Nursing
Orthopaedics & Trauma is a major sector of acute hospital and community care, and one in which nurses and Allied Health Professionals play a pivotal role, covering the continuum from birth to death and managing everything from emergency care to rehabilitation and discharge.
The Oxford Handbook of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing is an easily accessible, practical, and comprehensive guide to all aspects of practice. It is the ideal companion for busy practitioners and nursing students, providing them with a clear overview of the field, all the information they need to deliver care and treatment across a broad spectrum of trauma and orthopaedics, and an evidence-based synopsis of contemporary care and treatment, as well as an applied assessment framework for those wishing to advance their practice.
Clearly laid-out, well-illustrated and written in a readable, note-based style, the Oxford Handbook of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing brings together the authors’ many years of collective experience in one easy-to-use format.
- A valuable companion for nurses and students working within orthopaedics and trauma
- Contains clear illustrations and photographs to guide the reader (36 black and white line, and 13 black and white halftone)
- Covers a continuum of orthopaedic and trauma care, from congenital abnormalities to palliative care
- Based on current evidence and the authors’ many years of collective experience
- Written in a user-friendly and concise style to appeal to a range of practitioners and students
Readership: Practitioners of orthopaedic care and treatment, and nursing students.
Editors: Rebecca Jester, Julie Santy, and Jean Rogers