Oxford Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery gives a concise and structured overview of current maxillofacial practice in a user-friendly format. The handbook covers all specifics concerned with the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck.
The second edition updates this Oxford Specialist Handbook with respect to new evidence, practice and revised guidelines.
- Continues to cover all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery, providing core information in a clear, concise, and didactic way
- Explains the diagnosis and treatment of a wider range of congenital and acquired conditions that affect the mouth, jaw, face, and contiguous structures
- Authorship of unparalleled expertise from across oral and maxillofacial surgery
New to this edition:
- Encompasses new evidence and changes in guidelines and clinical practice
- Provides updated coverage of the exit FRCS (OMFS) syllabus and also remains relevant for those working towards MFJDS
- Contains new and improved figures and photographs to illustrate procedures
Readership: It is particularly useful to trainees in maxillofacial surgery at both junior and senior level, working towards the MFJDS and the FRCS, and comprehensively covers the syllabus for exit FRCS (OMFS).
Editors: Cyrus Kerawala and Carrie Newlands