Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension includes unique functions such as
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
- A practical, concise handbook on the day-to-day care of renal patients
- Provides comprehensive, practical, advice on all aspects of management
- Includes all the latest key international guidelines
- Extended sections on acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), transplantation and essential urology
- Covers primary and secondary forms of hypertension
New to this edition
- Thoroughly expanded and updated to reflect recent important changes in renal medicine
- New chapters on AKI, dialysis, and transplantation ensure full coverage of the most recent guidance and clinical practice
- Expertly summarizes and interprets the great number of new guidelines for the specialty
Completely updated and expanded for its second edition, the popular Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension provides wide-ranging and practical advice for the day-to-day management of all forms of renal disease. This is the essential resource for all those all those involved in the care of patients with kidney disease, regardless of their professional background or seniority.
Comprehensive, concise, easy to use, and with a strong focus on pragmatic guidance, this handbook will enable you to confidently manage both common and complex nephrological problems whenever, and wherever, they are encountered. This handbook covers all areas from early chronic kidney disease (CKD) through to dialysis and transplantation, with the chapters on AKI, CKD, transplantation and essential urology having been significantly expanded. Clear and concise, this handbook ensures that readers always have the information they need at their fingertips.
Readership: Specialist trainees and interns in nephrology training or rotation, renal nurses, general practitioners and all those involved in the care of patients with kidney disease.
Authors: Simon Steddon, Alistair Chesser, with John Cunningham, and Neil Ashman