Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine
Oxford University Press
The Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
Fully revised and updated, the Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine is the definitive, best-selling guide for all of the common conditions that present to the emergency department. Whether you work in emergency medicine, or just want to be prepared, this book will be your essential guide.
- Covers all the conditions that commonly present to the emergency department making it the perfect practical guide
- Incorporates the latest treatment guidelines including information on resuscitation, DNR orders, infection control and learning disability
- Includes new revised 2010 Resuscitation Council guidelines
- New sections outline patient advice and information
- Incorporates latest developments in emergency medicine
- Expansion of information on paediatrics and psychiatry
Readership: Junior doctors and specialist registrars in emergency medicine; nurses and paramedics working in emergency medicine; clinical medical students; general practitioners; recommended reading for postgraduate examinations in emergency medicine.
Authors: Tim Raine, Katherine McGinn, James Dawson, Stephan Sanders, and Simon Eccles ________________________________________
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.