Oxford Handbook of Cardiology
Oxford University Press
This Oxford Handbook source of information, Oxford Handbook of Cardiology, Second Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
Cardiovascular disease remains the major cause of morbidity and mortality throughout developed countries and is also rapidly increasing in developing countries. Cardiovascular medicine and the specialty of cardiology continue to expand, and the remit of the cardiologist is forever broader with the development of new sub-specialties. The Oxford Handbook of Cardiology provides a comprehensive but concise guide to all modern cardiological practice with an emphasis on practical clinical management in many different contexts. This second edition addresses all the key advances made in the field since the previous edition, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and pharmacology. It expands the remit to medical students and the more junior doctor while retaining the level of detail required by more senior practitioners within the field.
- Provides rapid access to essential clinical information for use on the wards and in the clinic
- Includes specialist sections on common diagnostic tests, management of cardiac problems in pregnancy, and cardiology in developing countries
- Assists readers in unfamiliar territory and is the perfect aide-memoire for the basics
- Addresses all the recent key advances in the fields of interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and pharmacology
- Now more relevant to medical students and junior doctors, but still retains the level of detail required by more senior practitioners within the field
- Features a major new chapter on drugs for the heart, and includes specific sections on hypertension management and hyperlipidaemia management
Audience: This Oxford Handbook is intended for a UK audience as well as other areas which follow UK medical practice including Europe, Australia, the Middle East, India and East Asia.
Editors: Punit Ramrakha and Jonathan Hill
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand applications improve your performance with relevant, valid material that is accessed quickly at the point of care!
Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as McGraw-Hill, RPS, PDR Network LLC, Wiley-Blackwell and more.You can buy this product directly on GooglePlay
You can buy this product directly on AppStore