Neurological Examination Made Easy, 5th Edition
This Elsevier app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Neurological Examination Made Easy, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Neurological examination is one of the most intimidating procedures for medical students and junior doctors to perform and be assessed on. This book clearly guides you through the essentials of neurological examination - providing the relevant background and telling you what to do, what you can find and what it means. 'Common mistakes' and 'Tips' boxes are included throughout.
This revised fifth edition of an international bestseller - now translated into more than ten languages - updates the most efficient and effective examination techniques. New colour photographs have been added to aid understanding in the examination of the eye and the latest guidance on passing clinical exams is included in an enhanced final chapter.
New to this Edition
- Updating of the cases in the section on passing clinical exams
- New colour photographs to aid understanding in clinical examination of the eye
- Thorough update throughout
- A concise and lucid explanation of how to examine the nervous system.
- Copiously illustrated with clear line diagrams and flow charts.
- Instructions are clear and systematic - what to do, what you will find, and what it means.
Author: Geraint Fuller