Key Clinical Topics in Trauma
This JP Medical app-book, Key Clinical Topics in Trauma, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
The Key Concepts series of highly practical guides systematically addresses management techniques for a wide variety of clinical settings.
Key Clinical Topics in Trauma provides a comprehensive overview of the subject at hand, comprising 100 carefully selected topics in alphabetical order that together provide an extensive understanding of the management of traumatic injuries.
Edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognised expertise in their field, this book provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide on the treatment of traumatic injuries. Designed to enable rapid access to core information, Key Clinical Topics in Trauma offers effective exam revision and the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- 100 topics presented in alphabetical order, from abdominal trauma to wrist and carpal injuries
- Effective exam revision for MCEM and FCEM candidates
- Succinct coverage of trauma treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Editors: Keith Porter, Ian Greaves, and Derek Burke