Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia
This JP Medical app-book, Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia provides a comprehensive overview of the subject, comprising more than 100 carefully selected topics in alphabetical order that together provide an extensive understanding of anaesthetic management.
This highly practical guide systematically addresses anaesthetic management techniques for a large number of clinical settings, as well as summarizing important areas, such as Ethics and Nutrition.
Designed to enable rapid access to core information, and edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognized expertise in their field, it provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide to anaesthesia, offers effective exam revision, and is the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- More than 100 topics presented in alphabetical order, from Airway-Assessment to Ventilation Strategies
- Effective exam revision for FRCA and EDA candidates
- Succinct coverage of anaesthetic treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Editors: Roger Langford and David Ashton-Cleary