Hurst’s The Heart Manual of Cardiology, 14th Edition
This McGraw-Hill app-book, Hurst’s The Heart Manual of Cardiology, 14th Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Cardiology's cornerstone text and your first place to turn for the latest developments that promise better patient care
Hailed for its authority, currency, and ability to translate the latest research and advances into real-world clinical application, Hurst's The Heart is the field's landmark text and cardiology’s longest continuously published reference book. Written to meet your ever-changing clinical information needs, this trusted classic offers a solid foundation in cardiovascular medicine and complete coverage of all major cardiovascular topics.
Within its pages, you will find succinct, visually appealing summaries of all the major new trials and guidelines, along with tips for optimizing outcomes and health quality. The fourteenth edition has been completely updated to reflect the latest technical, therapeutic, and clinical advances, while still maintaining a strong focus on quality patient care.
Authoritative coverage and unmatched utility:
- New chapters include Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy; Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation; Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease; Left Ventricular Noncompaction; Evaluation and Management of Acute Heart Failure; Carotid Artery Stenting; and Race, Ethnicity, and Cardiovascular Disease
- New sections include Metabolic Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease and Cigarette Smoking and Cardiovascular Disease
- New features include Practice Points and Common Clinical Questions More than 1,500 full-colour illustrations and 500 tables (many new to this edition)
- The wisdom, experience, and authority of approximately 300 expert contributors
If you've been searching for a current, comprehensive, and authoritative overview of all major cardiology topics, Hurt's the Heart, Fourteenth Edition, is the one for you.
"The book that every cardiologist should own - the best edition yet!" - A Doody's Core Title for 2019
Editors: Valentin Fuster, Robert A Harrington, Jagat Narula, and Zubin J Eapen