Guyton and Hall Textbook Medical Physiology, 13th
This Elsevier app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title's long tradition as the world's foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
New to this Edition
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values on the inside back cover.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Larger font size emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
Author: John E. Hall