Geriatric Medicine at a Glance
This Wiley app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Geriatric Medicine at a Glance, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Geriatric Medicine at a Glance logically presents the core principles of geriatric medicine, including mechanisms of ageing, changes in physiology commonly seen in older adults, and the clinical management and treatment of the key medical presentations affecting older patients. It provides a thorough overview of the essential required core knowledge, mapped to the British Geriatrics Society undergraduate curriculum on ageing.
Geriatric Medicine at a Glance:
- Is fully aligned with the newly developed British Geriatric Society curriculum on ageing for undergraduate medical students
- Explains the relevant concepts associated with ageing in addition to the common medical presentations seen in older adults
- Includes the perspective of nurses and other allied health professionals
- Features 'best of five' MCQ self-assessment questions
Geriatric Medicine at a Glance will help address the uncertainty often experienced by medical students and junior doctors when dealing with older patients.
Author: Adrian Blundell, Adam Gordon