Eureka: General Surgery & Urology
This JP Medical Publishers app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Eureka: General Surgery & Urology, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Eureka - an innovative series for students that fully integrates core science, clinical medicine and surgery. With its engaging and authoritative text, featuring insightful clinical cases, graphic narratives, SBAs and a wealth of other learning tools, Eureka has everything students need to succeed in medicine and pass their exams.
General Surgery & Urology
- First principles chapter clearly explains key concepts such as assessment of the patient fitness for surgery, patient consent and pain management
- Clinical essentials chapter provides an overview of the symptoms and signs of surgical disease, investigations and management options
- Disease-based chapters briefly describe, by system, relevant structure and function, history and examination and main surgical presentations, each chapter introduced by engaging clinical cases that feature unique graphic narratives
- Emergencies chapter covers the principles of immediate care in situations such as acute appendicitis
- Self-Assessment - 80 multiple choice questions in clinical SBA format, in line with current exam format
Author: Stephen Parker