Dental Instruments a Pocket Guide
This Elsevier app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHands patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Dental Instruments includes unique functions such as
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title:
Learn to confidently recognize and manage more than 300 dental instruments with Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 5th Edition. A unique flashcard-style format pairs descriptions with high-quality photographs and illustrations. This edition also features content a new chapter on patient monitoring equipment and new content on facebow equipment, dental imaging devices, nitrous oxide equipment, and more to support expanded duties in dental assisting. With its portable and highly visual nature, Dental Instruments is ideal for both studying and for chairside reference.
New to this edition:
- NEW! Chapter on Patient Monitoring Equipment covers electrocardiography, capnography, and more
- NEW! Artwork features images of the latest equipment models along with a significant increase in the number of "in-use" photos
- UPDATED! New content on facebow transfers, dental imaging devices, nitrous oxide equipment, and more
- More than 450 high-quality photographs and illustrations include both full and close-up views to enhance your ability to quickly and accurately identify dental instruments
- Practice Notes and Sterilization boxes help you ensure compliance with common practice standards and state regulations.
- Well-organized format includes a text description of each instrument along with its name, functions, and characteristics. Chapters move from basic instruments into those used within specialty areas of dentistry
Author: Linda Bartolomucci Boyd