CURRENT Practice Guidelines In Primary Care 2017
This McGraw-Hill app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for CURRENT Practice Guidelines In Primary Care 2017 includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title:
Today's Best Practices in Your Pocket!
Guidelines for the most common outpatient conditions – in a NEW user-friendly outline format!
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 has been reformatted into an easy-to-use outline to provide you with quick access to screening, prevention, and treatment guidelines for the common outpatient conditions. Content is drawn from a wide array of recommendations from government agencies, expert panels, medical specialty organizations, and other professional and scientific organizations. Each topic is carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine, and the text overflows with clinical pearls, easy-to-apply take home points, and guideline-based algorithms designed to simplify clinical decision-making.
- Every topic updated
- NEW user-friendly outline format speeds you to most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines
- The perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity – exactly the amount of information you need – no more, less
- Authoritative content drawn from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
- Carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine
- Easy-to-apply take-home points are perfect for busy clinicians
- Clinical pearls for all healthcare providers
- Spans all areas of general medicine
- Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
- Updated evidence-based content
Authors: Joseph S. Esherick, Evan D. Slater, Jacob David