CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Pediatrics
This McGraw-Hill source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
The most up-to-date, easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis, understanding, and treatment of the medical problems of children from birth through adolescence.
Emphasizes the clinical aspects of pediatric care while also covering important underlying principles Essential for pediatricians, family practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners, and other health care providers who work with children Written by experienced pediatricians to ensure that every chapter reflects the needs and realities of real-world practice.
All topics thoroughly updated with the latest research and findings.
- Organized by general topics and by organ systems
- Provides concise, evidence-based information on a wide range of pediatric medical conditions most often encountered in daily clinical practice
- Includes detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Presented in the time-saving LANGE CURRENT style: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis
- Features numerous tables and figures that provide quick access to important information such as acute and critical care procedures in the clinic, emergency room, and critical care unit
- Delivers succinct, authoritative overviews of important pediatric health concerns such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders, substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, immunization, and emergencies and injuries
- Complete with valuable guide to normal laboratory values
Author: William Hay, Myron Levin, Robin Deterding, Mark Abzug