CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Family Medicine, Fourth Edition
This McGraw-Hill app-book, CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment: Family Medicine, Fourth Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment: Family Medicine is an easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the full range of clinical conditions seen in primary care, organized according to the developmental lifespan, beginning with childhood and adolescence and progressing through adulthood and senior years.
- Evidence-based recommendations
- Conservative and pharmacologic therapies
- Complementary and alternative therapies when relevant
- Suggestions for collaborations with other healthcare providers
- Attention to the mental and behavioural health of patients as solitary as well as comorbid conditions
- Recognition of impact of illness on the family
- Patient education information
- End-of-life issues
- Great for USMLE Step 3 review, board certification, and maintenance or recertification
New to the Fourth Edition:
New chapters on prenatal care, tick-borne infections, diagnosis and management of tuberculosis, HIV diagnosis and management, and PTSD/TBI
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment: Family Medicine is essential for primary care trainees, practicing physicians, advanced practice nurses, and physician assistants.
Authors: Jeannette E South-Paul, Samuel C Matheny, Evelyn L Lewis