CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Cardiology
This McGraw-Hill source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
Concise, clinically focused coverage of the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology
- Covers all the important management issues in cardiology
- Includes special topics such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
- Each chapter written by experts in the field
- Logically organized into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Diseases and the Heart
- Consistent chapter presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Clinical Findings, Diagnostic Studies, Treatment, Prevention, and Prognosis
- More than 235 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
- NEW CHAPTER on Antiplatelet Therapy • Emphasis on must-know information makes it perfect for board review
Essential for experienced physicians, cardiology fellows, students and residents, nurses, technicians, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient.
Author: Michael Crawford