Community and Public Health Nursing
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHands patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Community and Public Health Nursing includes unique functions such as
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
AN EXTREMELY POPULAR AND VALUABLE RESOURCE TO STUDENTS, PRACTITIONERS AND MANAGERS IN COMMUNITY HEALTH CARE NURSING Journal of Advanced Nursing
The fifth edition of Community and Public Health Nursing is an essential source of information for all those working in primary and community healthcare. Comprehensive and accessible, it draws on the knowledge of a wide range of experts and conveys all the information and skills nurses working in modern primary care settings require. It includes material on policy developments, research perspectives, health visiting, practice and district nursing, team working, advanced nursing practice, non-medical prescribing, inter-professional practice, and user involvement.
- New edition of the definitive textbook on community healthcare nursing
- Covers learning disability nursing, caring for patients with mental health conditions, and community childrens nursing and school nursing
- Written by experts in the field providing authority and insight
- Thorough, comprehensive, and up-to-date with the latest policy guidelines
Community and Public Health Nursing is an invaluable resource for novice and experienced practitioners, and for all healthcare professionals who work in the primary care and community setting, including practice nurses, nurse practitioners, district nurses, community staff nurses, health visitors, school nurses, walk-in centre nurses and sexual health nurses.
Authors: David Sines, Sharon Aldridge-Bent, Agnes Fanning, Penny Farrelly, Kate Potter, Jane Wright
Publisher: Wiley Blackwell