Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Cardiology Emergencies, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Cardiology Emergencies covers the presentation, investigation, and management of acute cardiac problems that require speedy diagnosis and management.
Created as a resource for residents and students, as well as an easy reference guide for physicians, this handbook is organized for quick access and learning. It is divided into three sections: the first provides acute presentations for quick diagnosis, the second addresses specific conditions, and the third offers clear descriptions of how to perform common practical cardiac procedures.
Packed with concisely written summaries and bullet-point information, it is the ideal guide to the practical management of cardiac emergencies:
- Provides quick access to all the common acute cardiology problems
- Extensively cross-referenced for fast and easy learning
- Features practical sections on procedures and a collection of EKGs
- Jointly edited by a cardiologist and an emergency physician to give you insights and tips from both specialties.
Editors: Jeremy Brown, Jay Mazel, Saul Myerson, Robin Choudhury, and Andrew Mitchell