Atlas of Comparative Diagnostic and Experimental Hematology, 2nd Edition
This Wiley app-book, Atlas of Comparative Diagnostic and Experimental Hematology, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using its patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
A vital resource on blood and bone marrow cell morphology in laboratory animal medicine, this fully revised new edition is an essential reference for clinical pathologists in diagnostic laboratories, and medical or veterinary research. The atlas contains more than 400 color images of cells from the peripheral blood and bone marrow of a variety of animals encountered in laboratory animal medicine, in health and in disease.
- New chapter on flow cytometry and its application in terms of routine analyses as a means of identifying abnormalities in cell marker expression, which is of particular relevance for pre-clinical safety assessment
- Covers the most recent developments in laboratory animal hematology, including parameters measured by the latest generation of analyzers
- Coverage of a wide range of laboratory animal species, as well as those used in clinical veterinary trials
- Photomicrographs present normal and abnormal blood cells from a variety of hematological conditions, along with descriptive text
Authors: Clifford Smith and Alfred Jarecki