Adult Congenital Heart Disease, 2nd Edition
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Cardiology
A practical approach to the investigation and treatment of adult congenital heart disease (ACHD), the Oxford Specialist Handbook is a concise and accessible overview of a complex condition. Packed with straightforward advice, management strategies and key clinical points, it equips clinicians with a sound understanding of the principles and physiology of ACHD.
This second edition has been fully revised to include new guidelines and increased illustrations to aid understanding. Brand-new chapters on epidemiology, heart failure, device therapy and transition and transfer of care ensure that Adult Congenital Heart Disease remains the definitive guide to supporting clinicians throughout all aspects of the patient's care.
- Provides a concise and practical approach to a complex condition
- Uses bullet points and an easy-to-assimilate format to provide accessible information on treatment, management and physiology of adult congenital heart disease
- Fully updated with brand-new chapters, ensuring that
- Aims to support both cardiology trainees and junior doctors as well as clinicians encountering an adult with congenital heart disease in the emergency department by providing a sound understanding of ACHD and the tools to meet this challenging condition
- Extensively illustrated and complete with a colour plates section to aid understanding of specific conditions
New to the 2nd Edition:
- Fully updated with new guidelines
- Increased use of illustrations to aid understanding of conditions
- Brand-new chapters on epidemiology, heart failure, device therapy, transition and transfer of care
- All aspects of the patient's care and quality of life are now comprehensively covered
Readership: The cardiology trainee, general adult cardiologist, and emergency physician wanting access to sensible and easily readable advice.