Abdominal X-rays for Medical Students, 1e
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Abdominal X-rays for Medical Students, 1e, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Highly Commended at the British Medical Association Book Awards 2016
Abdominal X-rays for Medical Students is a comprehensive resource offering guidance on reading, presenting and interpreting abdominal radiographs. Suitable for medical students, junior doctors, nurses and trainee radiographers, this brand new title is clearly illustrated using a unique colour overlay system to present the main pathologies and to highlight the abnormalities in abdomen x-rays.
Abdominal X-rays for Medical Students:
- Covers the key knowledge and skills necessary for practical use
- Provides an effective and memorable way to analyse and present abdominal radiographs - the unique 'ABCDE' system as developed by the authors
- Presents each radiograph twice, side by side: the first as seen in the clinical setting, and the second with the pathology clearly highlighted
- Includes self-assessment to test knowledge and presentation technique
With a systematic approach covering both the analysis of radiographs and next steps mirroring the clinical setting and context, Abdominal X-rays for Medical Students is a succinct and up-to-date overview of the principles and practice of this important topic.
Authors: Christopher Clarke, Anthony Dux