ABC of Resuscitation
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
ABC of Resuscitation is a practical, illustrated guide to the latest resuscitation advice for the non-specialist and provides the core knowledge on the treatment of cardiopulmonary arrest.
This edition provides a guide to the European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010 and the Resuscitation Council (UK) 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- the causes and prevention of cardiac arrest
- basic and advanced life support for adults, children and newborns
- resuscitation in a range of contexts (in-hospital and out-of-hospital, including drowning, pregnancy, sport and trauma)
- important aspects of implementation of guidelines including human factors and education
ABC of Resuscitation, 6th Edition is ideal for all healthcare professionals including junior doctors, medical students, general practitioners, paramedics and nurses. It is also useful for pre-hospital care practitioners, emergency medicine trainees, resuscitation officers and all those who teach resuscitation.
Authors: Jasmeet Soar (Editor), Gavin D. Perkins (Editor), Jerry Nolan (Editor)
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell