3D Ultrasound in Prenatal Diagnosis: A Practical Approach
This De Gruyter app-book, 3D Ultrasound in Prenatal Diagnosis: A Practical Approach, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
In the past decade the use of 3D ultrasound in obstetrical imaging has been widespread. It is estimated that more than half of the obstetrical clinics are currently using ultrasound equipment with 3D capabilities. Initially known for its beautiful images of the faces of babies, 3D ultrasound has, however, become an important tool in prenatal diagnosis for its ability to image foetal organs in normal and abnormal conditions.
3D Ultrasound in Prenatal Diagnosis: A Practical Approach is a state-of-the-art text conceived as a practical guide to the application of 3D ultrasound in obstetrics. It is divided into three sections: one on the technical principles of 3D ultrasound; a second on various 3D rendering tools with a step-by-step explanation of its use; and the third dedicated to the clinical use of 3D in the examination of the foetal organs.
- The authors of this book have extensive expertise in 3D ultrasound that spans for more than 15 years
- A practical guide to the application of 3D ultrasound in prenatal diagnostics
- 3D ultrasound presented according to technical tools as well as foetal organs
- Contains more than 500 pictures in high quality reflecting the clinical utility of 3D ultrasound in prenatal diagnosis
Readership: Students and practitioners of imaging and ultrasound, and of obstetrics and gynaecology.
Authors: Rabih Chaoui and Kai-Sven Heling